Awards and Prizes
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category receive a trophy plaque, a framed certificate, event t- shirt and sponsor swag bag gifts. The first place winner in each category will receive a 1- night stay voucher, at the fabulous, pet friendly, Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City.
Rules and Terms
ENTRIES MUST CONFORM to the rating standard of PG or lower. To submit in the Youth category (under 18), you must have a parent sign the entry form as well. No limit is imposed on the number of entries, but each film will require its own entry fee and entry form.
Entrants will be notified the week of January 11, 2016, if their entry will be screened and if they qualify for top awards.
- Shorts film must be (10) minutes or less, including credits.
- Production dates of films should be no later than 2013.
- Submit films via filmfreeway.com or by DVD. (DVDS will not be returned).
- If the film is in a language other than English, it must be subtitled or dubbed in English.
- The Film’s title, running time, and contact information, must be on the face of your disc, in permanent marker. (No stickers please).
- Please send DVDs in a simple paper sleeve. One submission per package.
- Mail submissions to:
PAWPARAZZI Film Festival
c/o Deborah Myers
470 Mill Street
Bountiful, Utah 84010
We reserve the right to decline selecting finalists for a category if there are no acceptable entries in that category, or if the number of entrants is less than five.